HELI-EXPO 2016 – PRESS RELEASE
Airbus Helicopters boosts its HCare material support offer.
- Simplified and reshaped offer to better serve customers
- New HCare Smart by the hour contracts
- HCare Easy Repair now covers more than 800 components
Louisville, Kentucky (USA), 3 March 2016 – Through the launch of HCare, Airbus Helicopters simplified and reshaped its material support services to provide a more easy-to-use service, performance guarantees, competitive pricing and larger coverage. The objective of the enhanced Material Support offer is to enable operators to be the most agile and competitive in the market place thanks to controlled costs, a reduced administrative burden, secured mission success and a reliable supply.
“The HCare Material Management offer is a key area in which we innovate to improve on a daily basis,” said Matthieu Louvot, Executive Vice President of Customer Support & Services at Airbus Helicopters. “HCare transforms the vast improvements we are making in our operations into firm commitments to our customers.”
The numerous enhancements include:
- The Easy Repair secured turnaround time offer, which now covers 800 components across the range, meeting the vast majority of customers’ repair needs
- HCare Smart “by the hour” contracts, which have been reshaped around customers’ evolving needs:
o Lower minimum hours
o Larger discounts during the warranty period
o No buy-in needed for single-engine aircraft & flexible buy-in possibilities for light twin-engines
o Binding performance commitments from Airbus Helicopters
o Fleet availability support for larger fleets of more than 10 aircraft
HCare is fully tuned in to the expectations of light single and light twin operators and through this new offer, bringing them a crucial business edge on the marketplace.